Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

The movies

On Tuesday I was so excited because I was going to watch a movie in the cinema. First we got ready to go to the movies. Next we got our shoes on and got in the beautiful red car. It was a shiny red car. When we were all in the car with our things, we started to go to the amazing cinema. I couldn't wait to go! We were going to watch Smurfs. It was my favourite movie. We had buttery popcorn and some delicious juice it was Coac-Cola. The. Movie was extra funny. My family had a very good beautiful time. The movie was amazing. I was wearing my favourite dress. It was pink and purple and blue and it was shiny and shimmery. After the movie I was stuffed and very tired. I got changed into my PJ's for bed. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.