Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Move your body!

Last week on a beautiful amazing sunny day rooms 19 & 20 created some awesome move your boby Art because our Inguiry topic is move your body. We made it at school. It was very fun to do at my school. We took our photo on our I-pad. Pnnted it we cut our picture out and next we traced our 3 beautiful shadows out my were a blue and orange and green. Then I needed to design my background. Finally I could glue my 3 shadows on my background after it was bry. I like it because it was very fun and cool even amazing and awesome to make for rooms 19 and 20 last week.
Move your body !!!!!!!!!!!! 
Zaria move your body art!













                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.