Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

The which and the girl

Once upon a time there lived a bad witch and a beautiful wonderful girl called Belle. Belle was picking some flowers when suddenly she looked up  into a cave and from in the darkness came the bad witch. "Wonderful wonderful here is my dinner "Said the witch. I never caught a girl but all my dreams have come true today "." I will have meat and soup I need to boil the water for my soup. Finally the water finished boiling and the witch added more ingredients to the soup. I just need to put in my wonderful delicious meat in my soup now said" the witch. I my staving now" she said. It's time to put in my little girl in my soup. Finally the bad witch Put in  her maet and eat it all up! She took some of her delicious food it was her favourite food to eat it was called better chicken. Then she ate it all up into her fat tummy with disgusting things in it.
                                                                                           The End !
                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.