Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Matariki and the seven sisters

On Matariki day we were organised in groups to go to another classroom. I went room 13. We made disgusting picture out of caly. It was fun and I was excited to make a clay picture.

First we rolled out a piece of clay in a square shape. Then we got some fake flowers and put them in the clay. Then we put clay around the pictures. We put some grey tape of water in and that's how we made them.

 When we finished we had to go to Assembly. I got to go no the stage and talk to everyone how we made our picture a seniy was with me on stag.

When I was playing with the clay it felt like play dow.  it even felt like mud. 

I even felt exhausted at the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.