Pages

Monday 20 December 2021

Zaria-SLJ- Day 1 Week 2 - Acticity 1

  Zaria-SLJ- Day 3 Week 1

This year I decided to do the Summer Learning Journey, to keep my learning up for next year, and also because were in lockdown so we can't go anywhere so my family decided to stay home. Stay home to stay safe viewer and I wish you and your family merry christmas and happy holidays! OwO ;P     

Activity 1: Build Something that floats

Build Something that floats Acitivity: For this task we were asked to make a baot out of things you find in your house hold. I liked this task a lot because it was really fun and easy. I hope to post more things like this soon! <3 ;)  !BBYYEEEEEE FOR NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Zaria

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Great to see you interacting with the SLJ and completing the recent nanogirl activity. I think this activity is one of my favourites as you get to be an inventor. Could you please share this file so anyone on the internet with this link can view it so everyone can see it on your blog. Thank you

    I look forward to seeing your blog post

    Remember to have an Awesome Summer !!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora Zaria!


    Chris here, from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Pai mahi on doing the second Nano Girl activity! So glad you enjoyed it. However, I can’t see the video you posted! You need to go back and change the access on it so I can see, but I’m glad you’ve submitted something!

    Looking forward to what else you post during the Summer Learning Journey!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.