Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

Zaria-SLJ- Day 4 Week 1 - Acticity 1

 Zaria-SLJ- Day 3 Week 1

This year I decided to do the Summer Learning Journey, to keep my learning up for next year, and also because were in lockdown so we can't go anywhere so my family decided to stay home. Stay home to stay safe viewer and I wish you and your family merry christmas and happy holidays! OwO ;P     

Activity 1: Magic Maths Tricks Acitivity

Magic Maths Tricks Acitivity: For this task we were asked to test magic tricks you can use on others. I liked this task a lot because it was really fun and different. I hope to post more things like this soon! <3 ;)  !BBYYEEEEEE FOR NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the challenge Zaria.

    It is fun to try out maths games like this, which was your favourite? Did you manage to trick any of your sisters with them?

    Keep up the awesome SLJ activities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata mārie Zaria,


    Chris from the Summer Learning Journey here!

    Tēnā koe for doing the Magic Maths activity! I hope you enjoyed it? I’m not great with numbers, so opportunities to make them fun like this are definitely appreciated. Do you like working with numbers normally? Totally agree that having things like this to do when its difficult to go anywhere is a great way to pass time!

    Looking forward to seeing your Card Magic activity!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris 

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.