Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

First day at Crunchem Hall

One sunny day, I was on my way back home from my school, Pt England school. I was delighted to go home, school was tiring. Though I had no idea of the unfortunate events that awaited me at home.  My Mum and Dad brought me news of moving to a new school. This did not please me, but I didn’t retaliate.

The next day they dropped me at my new school. The school looked sad and gloomy. I walked to the door pushing it open; I tried my best to stay calm and collected. Paranoia struck me like a lightning bolt. Was I just imagining things or was this going to be my living hell? 

The school's name was Crunchem Hall Primary School. Crunchem Hall? What a funny name I thought to myself as I walked through the black metal gates. I slowly walk to my first class, English, according to my schedule. 

I walked into class not knowing what to expect, and how everything was going to go down. The day began. I met my teacher, she is very nice, and her name is Miss Honey. I think she's the nicest teacher I may have ever met. Almost as cool as my teacher’s at PES. Today wasn’t as hard as I had previously expected.

I wonder what my maths teacher is going to be like,  I really liked maths at my old school. Things were looking up, maybe this place isn’t that bad after all. I did make a friend; a girl named Amy. She seemed kind and thoughtful. I thought they were all going to be mean to me when I first started.

We soon came to meet the spiteful principle. She had yellow teeth, Brown slick hair and a very very big stomach. But despite her appearance, her words, her walk, her eyes, her tone, even her breath spelt out, ‘I hate children!’ I would not want to cross paths with her.

That lunch time, me and my friend were playing in the school field when we suddenly got called into the hall for a school assembly. A lady came into the hall known as the principal, her name was Miss Trunchbull. I got into the line, and that was when I found out how horrid she was. Did you know that Miss Trunchbull pinches kid's ears and throws them over the fence too? 

Just as I thought that she was about to leave, she turned her bulging eyes, and her red face to me. I could smell her breath, it sent shivers down my spine. ‘YOUR HAIR IS TOO SHORT’ she stated, moving her mouth closer to my face as she attempted to slobber saliva on my face. ‘YOU MUST BE PUNISHED’ she said, moving her lips to emphasise her sentence. ‘YOU MUST GO TO THE CHOKI FOR THE REST OF DAY’ she screamed as she yanked me by my collar.

I thought that this would be the end of me. Goodbye shining sun, goodbye family, goodbye Netflix and goodbye life, see ya later, hoping to get out of there. After what felt like forever, I was shoved into a cupboard, which had nails, screws and sharp edges all over the walls, with the slightest turn I would be split into two pieces.

Without a doubt I was stuck, but thankfully the latch on the choki was barely hanging on. Meaning if I could find the right angle to shake at, it would unlatch. I looked for different ways, but it seemed that nothing was going to work. I kicked at the door a couple times and after a while it opened.

I walked out, but being in the dark cupboard made me sensitive to light, and while I was rubbing my eyes. My eyes caught a small flash, it was the blinking of a security camera light. I had a plan, but for now, it was time to go home.

The next day I shared my plan with my friends, and Miss Honey who agreed to help me. My plan was to distract her with a morning inspection well overdue for Miss Honey’s classroom. The girls wouldn’t be in class but instead excused by Miss Trunchbull to the bathroom, but instead to go and get the security camera footage. From there, they’d head to the police station and expose the truth about Miss Trunchbull and Crunchem Hall Primary. I put my plan into action. ‘The Hag has landed, THE HAG HAS LANDED”, she whispered dramatically. We got into her office after getting the key from behind the giant Trunchbull portrait in front of the door.

We got to the police station showing them hours and hours of footage, Miss Trunchbull had spent on torturing children and at some point she even threatened Miss Honey too. Yes, I know what you're thinking about the lovely Miss Honey getting bullied by this old lady. Now she had taken it too far.

The police took Miss Trunchbull away leaving the Crunchem Hall students without a principal. That's when Mr Burt showed up, and invited all the students to Pt England. !YAY! I was going back to my old school, Crunchem Hall Primary School was a very big adventure but it was too much for me. I'm glad to be back at PES where we Strive to Succeed!

The END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.