Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Highlights of the year in The Block



I remember the time we had to write a story and I thought it was for a test or getting ready for a test. Will were playing lion tag and It was so funny when I nearly fell on the concrete But I was so lucky that I caught my belts. My favourite part of the game was when I got tagged because then I could find rest.

I also remember when we had cross-country and boiling. It wasn't that long ago it was in term 3. Cross Country was on the 16 if i remember correctly. My favourite part of this years Cross country was when I got to have a rest. We got water for free and I had to use some to wash off the mud on my shoes. My shoes looked discuss and horrible. You should have seen the look on my face after I splash water on my face and after I saw my graceful shoes.

I also remember when we had an Athletic day but I didn't get to go to Athletic day Because I was sick and I needed to stay in bed and when I was in bed I wonder what all of my friend did there and also I wish they did I bet it would be really fun I wonder if my best friend went. She really likes running. I wonder if it would be in the boiling in the hot sun with only as little bit of shade with a ton of kids. I wonder how everybody even could stay in their for a very long and sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.