Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Delicous Dinners

Today we decided to eat at home because it was the school holidays and everybody wanted to watch TV. My mum made an enormous pot of palau, it was delicious. I have never met anyone that doesn't like palau. 

It smelt delicious, my mouth was watering.  And it looked like it had lots of  flavours and I mean a lot of juicy flavours.  There was a delightful and mouth watering aroma filling the room. Every place in the house smelt nice. When my mum finished she called us for dinner she rang a little red bell to catch our attention.

I couldn’t wait to eat, I was so hungry and just looking at it made my stomach starve. We sat down and dug into the big plate of Palau in front of me. Just as I thought it was heaven. It tasted warm and the flavours bounced on my tongue. With the coldness we’ve been having lately a homemade meal like this was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.