Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Zaria-SLJ- Day 2 Week 1 - Acticity 1

Zaria-SLJ- Day 2 Week 1

This year I decided to do the Summer Learning Journey, to keep my learning up for next year, and also because were in lockdown so we can't go anywhere so my family decided to stay home. Stay home to stay safe viewer and I wish you and your family merry christmas and happy holidays! OwO ;P     

Activity 1: Spread the word

Blog Commenting: For this task we were asked to craft a well written blog comment. Which we would then leave on someones blog. I liked this task a lot because it was fun and very easy to do. I hope to post more things like this soon! <3 ;)  !BBYYEEEEEE FOR NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zaria,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Ka Pai on commenting a positive, helpful comment on someone’s post!

    I think that it is awesome that you have decided to do the Summer Learning Journey this summer, I hope to see more of your posts! Don’t forget that you can get extra points for the Summer Learning Journey for this comment you just need to submit a link to your published comment using the form on this page.

    This seems to be the ‘Your Comments Count’ activity from last years Summer Learning Journey. Click here to see the activities for this summer!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.