Pages

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Zaria-SLJ- Day 3 Week 1 - Acticity 1

 Zaria-SLJ- Day 3 Week 1

This year I decided to do the Summer Learning Journey, to keep my learning up for next year, and also because were in lockdown so we can't go anywhere so my family decided to stay home. Stay home to stay safe viewer and I wish you and your family merry christmas and happy holidays! OwO ;P     

Activity 1: Draw A Geometree

Draw a Geometree: For this task we were asked to design a Geometree out of different types of triangles. Which we could make on Paper or on a Google Drawing. I liked this task a lot because it was relaxing and enjoying (also because I love doing art). I hope to post more things like this soon! <3 ;)  !BBYYEEEEEE FOR NOW!

.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zaria!


    My name is Chris, I’m one of the Summer Learning Journey blog commenters. It’s nice to meet you! Yes, lockdown definitely does give us a good excuse to be working on things from home. Merry Xmas to you and your family as well!

    Tēnā koe for going through the steps you took doing this activity. It’s awesome to hear you enjoy art, do you prefer drawing by hand- like you’ve done here, or do you prefer digital art? Love how big the tree and all its leaves are!

    Keep up the great work!

    Ka kite ano,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.