Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

My Favourite Star Wars Character


Princess Leia


I’m not such a huge fan of Star Wars and I haven't watched any of the Star Wars movies, not even a series. But Princess Leia caught my eye because she is nearly the only girl in Star Wars. There are more boys in Star Wars than girls. 
I also like Princess Leia for her really cool space-buns. I really enjoy her personality. I also like her pretty white dress because it's just like a simple plain dress and I also like how it is normally. It's just a normal type dress, it's not too fancy, not too lame it's just right for Princess Leia.

The other thing I like about Princess Leia is that Princess Leia is a Organa of Alderaan and has been, variously, a member of the Imperial Senate. She is also a General, and a member of the Rebel Alliance. Let’s take a stealthy look at this sci-fi rebel's, feminist icon, and all around amazing and talented woman.

I like princess pro personality because she shows in her character that women can also take care of themselves they don't always need protection from men. It also shows that girls can manage themselves. Also that girls can also be a really great leader, maybe even better than men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.