Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

My First Day At Hogwarts

One remarkable morning I was on the train that had just stopped. I was told to get off the train and line up ready to be taken into hogwarts. I was worried and nervous but I just continued walking to the boat with all the other kids that were going to hogwarts. We were taken into Hogwarts. It was noisy and everybody was so excited, I was glad because I knew that I would make some new friends at this school.

After a little while  we entered a whole area surronded by fog. I couldn't see anything but luckily our Hagrid already put a spell on the canoe to make it roll itself. After we got out of the fog safely we saw a huge building that looked like a castle from the outside. I wonder what it would look like on the inside. I was very thrilled so were all the other children on the canoe next to me.

We finally entered the school called Hogwarts everybody was so content with joy. We walked up the stairs which took a bit of time since there were multiple stairs. Some people got turned into another direction on the way up but after we ended up in the same spot.
`
We walked up the two last stairs which was easily done, we looked up and we saw a lady who was going to show us to our classes. She gave us a great welcome to the school and she reminded us where to go which was very nice of them. I was so happy I didn't even get to my first class but I knew that I'll have a brilliant day today.

After a little while I met a nice person who was also lost like me so we decided to walk to the map together and get to know each other. We finally found the map which was a really hard job since we didn't learn how to control our magic yet. Our directions on the map were different but I'm in the same area as his but mine was math and his class was magic.

Off I went to our classes which was boring since I had nobody to talk to because he took the stairs and I just took the elevator. But it was ok because after a few minutes I did meet him again at the door because our classes were right next to each other. After that our teachers came so I had to go to my class and he had to go to his class. Hogwarts was going to be a great school.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.