Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Back to school in Level 2

Yesterday, after school my parents picked me up and then we went home. When we got home I went straight to the shower because me and my best friend, Swaimah were out in the sun. I was so tired from playing with my friends at lunchtime, we were playing Busted, it was so fun. After I had a cold shower, my mum gave me some delicious KFC chicken.


The KFC chicken was so hot it was mouth-watering, I couldn't wait to eat it. After I ate KFC then I washed the dish and put it in the dish rack. Then we went to pick up my sisters from Selwyn college. We got to the college a bit early so we had to park and wait for my sister's to come out.


After that my sister finally came out. We went home and my sister put their bags away and came to eat, they were starving. Finally, they went and got in the shower. They were hot and tired because they have to walk around school with their school bags all day.


Finally after everyone finished eating we all went to our room. We were all very exhausted, I wanted to get some rest. I don't really go to sleep after coming back from school I usually just relax. I woke up from my nap, I felt less exhausted and happy. I felt supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, so I decided to go and watch  TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.