Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

GOING TO FIJI

I was so excited this morning because we were going to the airport. We had a flight leaving New Zealand at 8:00 am. We had to get to the airport at 7:30 so we didn’t miss the flight. We were going to Fiji for the school holidays, we're going to Fiji for my older cousin's wedding. 


My family and I haven’t gone to Fiji for a long time, because me and sisters have to go to school and my parents have to go to work. I had lots of gifts and presents for everyone. We got a lot of chocolate because Fiji chocolate is much more different from New Zealand's chocolate and I think that New Zealand's chocolate is more delicious than Fiji’s. 


Afterwards, when we were on the plane, my parents were sleeping and my sisters were on their phones, I was watching TV. 1 hour later my mum and dad woke up so i decided to go to sleep. It started getting cold so my mum went and got 5 Blankets and pillows. 

Once we got cosy with blankets and pillows, a lady asked what we would like to eat and drink, me and my sisters got fruit juice and my parents tea. After that we order chicken on rice with some strawberry  jelly. 

Finally our food smelled amazing and it looked good too, I couldn’t wait to eat. So far I've had a marvellous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day, I want the rest of my day to do the same way. Half an hour later, the plane landed, I was so happy I couldn’t wait, I even saw all of my cousin’s waiting for me.

Then we had to go through security, after a couple of minutes, we could see our family. Me and my sisters couldn’t wait to see our nana and cousins, we miss them so much. I was glad to see my cousins on his special today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.