Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Response to Text

 Today my teacher told us we were going to take a hard math test on Friday. Math was my less favorite  subject. I knew it would not be easy.

At morning tea, I started talking with my friend Lynch. I told her how nervous I was because this is going to be a difficult test. Lynch said not to worry, and that she  would teach me some of his helpful tricks and math skills.

So, after morning, we both grabbed our pens and notebooks and brought them out to lunch to work. As Lynch was showing me his work, my head started to spin. It was like she chose a difficult math problem and my head was turning into a squish marshmallow.

After school, I talked with my teacher, she had a big smile that made me feel a little better. When she told me that I could stay in at morning tea tomorrow to practice some hard math problems, my mind became happy and relieved!

The next day, I worked and practiced together with my amazing teacher.  She had a smart way of making things easier for me to understand. That night, I took home math sheets to my math practice with both of my parents.

The next day, I was ready for the test! The bright sun was shining, the little birds were chirping and I was going to rock my test, I just knew it!

Pacific migration routes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.