Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Today at home

 Today, after school my mum picked me up and then we went to the 2 dollar shop. After 5 to 10 minutes we got home and I couldn’t wait to have a shower. I went straight to the bathroom and had a cold shower because I was drenched from our camp practise. Afterwards I was much more fresh and I didn’t feel as hot any more.


I wasn’t feeling hungry, so I just grabbed a chocolate milkshake out of the fridge. I finished my milkshake, then I went and did some home-work. An hour later I got hungry so I grabbed some M&M. Then it was time to pick up my sisters from Selwyn College. We got to the College a bit early so we had to park the car on the street and wait for my sisters to come out of class.


After a couple minutes of waiting my sisters finished their classes. We went home and my sister’s put their bags away and got in the shower one by one. They were exhausted and worn out because they had to walk around school with their book and laptop in their bags. All we wanted to do was rest but we had some work to do, so my sister and I started doing our homework.


Later on, I finished all  of my blog posts, but then it was nearly 5:00 so we had to get ready to go to the mosque. We got there on time, I took my sabak and then me and my mum headed back home. On the way home my mum said that “we had to do the groceries”. Then we decided to go to Sylvia Park PAK'nSAVE because we were very close to Sylvia Park.


We parked in front of the grocery store and went inside. Half an hour later, We got our groceries and paid at the counter. When we got to the car I helped my mum pack all the groceries into the car. I had to read out the shopping list, and I realised that most of our shopping list was filled with things for school. 


But we now spend less money on food for school because the prime minister of New Zealand and the government of education is giving free lunches to schools. Then we put all the groceries in the car my mum drove us home. After one whole hour, we got home and parked the car in front of the garage. My mum told me “to go get my sisters to help get the groceries inside the house”.


Finally after a little bit of hard work, we got all the groceries inside and put away. Then we had a little rest and got back to doing our  homework. My mum went to cook dinner, my sisters and I got our home-work done. When dinner was ready, my mum called us so we could eat dinner, the food was very nice and I enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.